Just how effective are the DUI strategies employed here at Dichter Law Office? So effective that other attorneys consult the writings of Attorney Jonathan Dichter to win cases for their clients.
This week, Jonathan received an endorsement from fellow DUI defense attorney Chris Angles of Kansas City. Attorney Angles was recently defending a client who chose to fight his DUI charge even though law enforcement had captured incriminating dashboard footage of him. According to Attorney Angles, the court reporter said it was "the worst video she had ever seen."
However, Attorney Angles consulted DUI newsletter articles Jonathan had been asked to write for the Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. In the end, the client was found not guilty. "Still, the jury came back not guilty. And why? Strictly because of Jonathan's strategy that I borrowed. It was genius," wrote Attorney Angles. "If he can help a fellow lawyer, I'm sure he can help you."
Why Dichter Law Office is the Right Choice
A lot of firms promise that they can defend their clients against DUI charges, but few attorneys match the diligence and knowledge that Attorney Jonathan Dichter has in this practice area. Not only has he dedicated this entire firm to DUI defense, but continues to be on cutting edge of this branch of criminal defense with the latest DUI enforcement procedures, technology, and science.
Attorney Jonathan Dichter is:
- A member of National College for DUI Defense
- A member of DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- On the board of directors of the Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- A Level 6 Contributor / Legal Guide Publisher on DUI topics for Avvo
- A graduate of the DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Student Course
- A graduate of the Advanced Roadside Impairment Driver Enforcement class
- Regularly asked to speak on DUI topics to educate fellow attorneys
- Forensic Sobriety Assessment certified
If you or a loved one has been arrested for drunk driving, Dichter Law Office, PLLC wants you to know that a guilty plea may not be your only option. Call our firm today to speak with a dedicated Lynnwood DUI attorney that is ready to ensure that your case receives every consideration it deserves before the law.
Use our online form to request a free case evaluation today.