Lynnwood Criminal Defense Attorney
Defending Criminal Charges
When charged with a criminal offense, your first thought may be to explain everything to the police. You might think they will understand what happened and see that you are innocent. This is exactly the wrong thing to do, and can put your defense in jeopardy. By contacting a Lynnwood criminal defense attorney from my firm at Dichter Law Office, PLLC, I can assist you in protecting and safeguarding your rights. My name is Jonathan and I know this is a difficult time for you, but I work diligently on behalf of my clients to fight for your rights every step of the way. My firm obtains great results as evidenced by client testimonials, my professional reputation, and my compassionate and relentless advocacy. I strive to bring my excellence, experience, empathy and enthusiasm to every client as I help them through the criminal justice system.
If you are in need of an aggressive criminal defense after being charged with a crime, such as
DUI, you've come to the right place. I have successfully assisted clients with many different types of charges, including
gross misdemeanors ,
malicious mischief, violation of
no contact orders,
hit & run accidents ,
possession of marijuana, and
possession of drug paraphernalia. I have proven my persistence in
domestic violence cases with an effective
domestic violence defense, working towards reducing
domestic violence penalties, and possibly minimizing
probation as a consequence when there is a conviction.
Actual Quotes from Jonathan's Clients and Colleagues:
- "He is respectable responsible and a true professional"
- "I still think about how greatful I am for him every day."
- "I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders instantly."
- "Action was taken and results were delivered"
- "I’m very happy with the outcome of my case and how FAST you handled everything!"
- "He took the pressure and worry out of the situation."
- "He is patient and thorough and cares about the people he represents."
- "Jonathan kept me sane during this tough and to me terrifying case."
- "The outcome of my case was beyond satisfactory. Thank you so much!"
- “Jonathan dichter proved to be the right lawyer for me and my DUI case."
- "You led me through the legal process with ease and professionalism."
- "Thanks so much for all your hard work and understanding."
- "I’ve never been to court before and Jonathan made it as comfortable as it can be for someone in my situation."
- "I am truly grateful for all that you have done.”
- “Jonathan is forthright, honest, communicates well ( laymans language) and makes you feel that you are in capable hands immediately."
- "Jonathan was kind in a very professional manner giving his legal advice, and I know that everything that could be done was covered."
- "He exceeded my expectations in all areas. Strongly recommend him to others.”
- "Jonathan worked his magic and made my frustration with the system go away."
- "Jonathan is very knowledgeable about laws current and past, knows the system well, and was able to negotiate and reduce the DUIs to much less harmful charges and much lower fines."
- "Let me just say HE WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!"
- “Jonathan was courteous, professional, compassionate, and extremely competent."
- "The first time I got in touch with Jonathan Dichter I felt a weight lifted."
- “Jonathan, I want to thank you for making a very frightening situation manageable."
Excellence & Experience Working for You
The penalties for a conviction on any criminal charge can be severe and impact your life for years to come. By taking the time to choose the right attorney to help you, you can increase your chances of winning your case and avoiding jail or prison time, large fines, mandatory counseling and a conviction on your record. I work tirelessly for my clients in investigating their charges and seeking to challenge evidence found against them. When you retain my firm, you can count on skilled and knowledgeable legal representation that will provide you with personal attention and communication throughout your ordeal.
I have practiced criminal defense for many years and am Avvo rated a 10.0, am an accredited member of the BBB and am a current judge pro-tem in Snohomish County. I also service the communities of Mill Creek,
Contact a Lynnwood criminal defense attorney today for help in fighting your criminal charges.